Louis Foreman has devoted himself to helping independent inventors bring their ideas to market. He formed Edison Nation after realizing how many ideas existed locked up in people’s heads that didn’t have resources to bring it to market itself. To date, Louis has helped hundreds of people like you bring those ‘aha’ moments to store shelves.
SXSW (South By Southwest Interactive Festival) is an annual music, film, and interactive conference that is held in Austin, TX. In 2007, SXSW launched PanelPicker, an innovative online tool developed to enhance community participation in the SXSW Interactive Festival, and allow the community to have a voice in the conference activities.
Edison Nation?s own Louis Foreman is in the running to speak at the event on consumer-centric innovation and we need YOUR?help to get him there!
All you have to do is vote for Louis:
- Click here to visit Louis? page on SXSW Interactive PanelPicker
- If you do not already have an account click ?Sign In? in the top right corner of the page
- Below the blue ?Sign In? button, click ?Create Account?
- Once you have created the account you have to visit your email inbox and click the ?Confirm my account? link the email
- Once you have confirmed your account, return to Louis? PanelPicker page
- On the right side of the page it says ?Cast Your Vote?, click the thumbs up icon?
Extra credit: Share Louis? PanelPicker page on Twitter, Facebook, and/or LinkedIn with hashtag #SXSW and #PanelPicker. Be sure to tag @EdisonNation so we can see!
Have you ever thought ?Wouldn?t it be cool if???
We can help you get your great ideas on TV and in stores,?at no risk to you.