?Q1.?What is your position and what does it entail?
- A. Licensing Manager; I work with retailers and manufactures to commercialize IP via world-wide license agreements.
Q2. What do you enjoy most about working at Edison Nation?
- A. It’s a great atmosphere with new and exciting IP each day? from cat scratchers to SUP Fitness.
Q3. If you could be doing anything else right this moment, what would it be?
- A. On the beach.
Q4. What?s your hidden talent?
- A. Cooking chicken and dumplings; drop or flat.
Q5. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- A. Crane operator; My grandparents owned a heavy construction company.
Q6. If you could experience someone else?s life for just one day, who would it be?
- A. My dog, ?Jersey.?
Q7. Who are you often told is your doppelganger?
- A. James Gandolfini from The Sopranos.
Q8. You?re only allowed to eat one food for the rest of your life. What would you choose?
- A. Saltimbocca from Federal Hill, RI.
Q9. What?s a goal you?re most proud of accomplishing?
- A. Professionally, Trifecta Team of the Year at Henkel of America (Old Dial Corp). Personally, adopting three dogs.
Q10. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why?
- A. The Yo-yo… it’s fun no matter your?age.
A little behind on getting to know us? Catch up on past Meet the EN Team posts!