Each featured innovation originated from the creative spark and ingenuity of one or more Edison Nation members. The Web site, www.EdisonNation.com, boasts a community of nearly 30,000 individuals that have a knack for conceptualizing new products and technologies through their talent, hard work and ?aha!? moment inspirations.
Edison Nation’s retail and manufacturing partners refine, further develop and bring to market the innovations they select from the community.
The following Edison Nation products will be showcased at their respective exhibitors? booths:
- The?Emery Cat board (www.EmeryCat.com), a dual cat toy and claw duller, will be featured at AllStar Products Group?booth, #N8330 and N8328. The Emery Cat was invented by Michael Diep, a Vietnamese refugee turned successful entrepreneur based in San Diego, Calif.
- Mister Steamy dryer ball (www.MisterSteamy.com), a dryer ball with the power of steam, will be included at AllStar Products Group?booth, #N8330 and N8328. Mr. Steamy was co-invented by longtime friends and business partners Ric Payne and Will Howe of Indianapolis, Ind.
- The Cantastic shelf organizer (www.BuyCantastic.com) that brings order to cans and jars stored in kitchen cabinets and closets, will be featured at SAS Group?s?booth, #L11115. Cantastic was invented by Phil Avery, a graphic designer and artist from Bethlehem, Penn.
- Kitchen Bag Storage Filler, an aid for filling large kitchen storage zipper bags, will be featured at Lifetime Brands??booth, #S1043, and was invented by David Belmonte of Atlanta.
- Burger Baker, a specialized baking pan for cooking healthier burgers, will be featured at Lifetime Brands??booth, #S1043, and was invented by Carlos Beltran of Loveland, Colo.
- Burger Stuffer, a tool to measure and stuff meat when preparing burgers, will be featured at Lifetime Brands??booth, #S1043, and was invented by Verne Thompson of Hazel Park, Mich.
Edison Nation co-founder Louis Foreman will give a presentation titled,??You Have a Great Idea?What?s Next?? at the Inventors Corner in the South Building near?booth #S4767Sunday, March 14 from 9 a.m. ? 10 a.m. Foreman will also act as a moderator for the Inventors Corner?s As Seen on TV Panel Reviews Sunday at 12:45 p.m.